Notice of traffic restrictions in the centre of Opočno on 3.12.2022 in NEWS!
1st floor of the castle (basic circuit)
The tour of the first floor of the chateau begins with a visit to the African collections from the travels (from the period 1901-1902) of the then owner of the chateau, Prince Joseph II. Colloredo-Mannsfeld. This is followed by a tour of the private rooms of the Prince and his wives - Lucy Yvonne and Maria Sidonie de Smit, the rooms of Joseph's brother Jerome and his wife Bertha (née Kolowrat-Krakowska), a visit to the castle's picture gallery with its important collection of paintings by mainly Italian artists, a tour of the library, etc.
In this part of the exhibition you will see: the African Hall, historical interiors - private rooms of the Prince (bathroom, bedroom, study, salon), dining room, representative salon, playroom, private rooms of the Princess (bathroom, dressing room, bedroom, salon), bedroom of Jerome and Bertha, picture rooms and library
BOOK YOUR TICKETS: email@example.com
Warning: Register your group and buy the tickets at the tickets office at least 15 minutes before the agreed time of your seeing beginning. If you do not do that, we cannot reserve the entrance to the castle for you.
Seeing the castle is not possible without our guide.
Interpretation in Czech only, foreign language printed text available at the ticket office
Picture galleries - as a separate circuit, the small and large picture galleries can only be visited on pre-announced dates (so-called Extended Picture Gallery Tours), with double the duration of the tour (approx. 50 min). The capacity of the tour is 10 persons. Interpretation in Czech only. Tickets can be purchased online or in advance at the castle box office!
Dates for 2022 can be found in our CULTURAL CALENDAR.
|1. 11.-30. 11.||closed|
|3. 12.||sat||10.00 – 17.00|
|4. 12.||sun||10.00 – 15.00|
|10. 12.-11. 12.||sat–sun||10.00 – 15.00|
|17. 12.-18. 12.||sat–sun||10.00 – 15.00|
Interpretation in Czech
- Kategorie Cena
- Adults 25 - 64 years old 200 CZK
- Seniors 65+ years old 160 CZK
- Youth 18 - 24 years years old 160 CZK
- Holders of ZTP and ZTP/P identification cards 160 CZK
- Children 6 - 17 years old 80 CZK
- Children 0- 5 years old Free admission
- Individuals accompanying disabled people (with a ZTP/P card) Free admission
- Individuals accompanying school groups of 15 students Free admission
- Tour guides accompanying tour groups of 15 people* Free admission
- Admission with single-entry tickets issued by the NPÚ Free admission
- Admission with yearly passes issued by the NPÚ Free admission
- Holders of NPÚ employee cards (+ up to 3 family members) Free admission
- Holders of "Náš člověk" ("Our person") cards * Free admission
- Holders of ICOMOS cards * Free admission
- Journalists with appropriate press credentials * Free admission
- * Valid only for cardholders
The newly opened second floor of the castle, which will be accessible from 2022, represents the life of the Colloredo-Mannsfeld family at the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century. The tour includes a visit to the private rooms of the siblings of Prince Joseph II. C-M - sisters Johanna, Maria Theresa, Ernestina Caroline, Ida...
this tour is not available today
Interpretation in Czech (full admission) Buy ticket
duration 55 minutes
max. 25 people
reservation needed for groups only